Follow Pop Culture And Fashion Magic

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mustafa Soydan - Zodiac

This week’s artwork spotlight is all about the Turkish artist Mustafa Soydan and a really special set of illustrations for each sign of the Zodiac he made for Trendland.  

He’s based in Istanbul and does a lot of different things: illustration, mixed media and drawings - all of them are really beautiful. Much of what he does is fashion related and Mustafa has a very personal take on this world.

I also really loved something he said:  “The theme in my works is totally complicated. It changes with my mood; it contains my past, my wishes for the future, pictures of the moment, and daily pleasures. My passion is to put my love for living into my work and make a mark on life.”

 Aquarius / Varsator
  Pisces / Pesti
Taurus / Taur
Gemini / Gemeni
Cancer / Rac
 Leo / Leu
Virgo / Fecioara
 Libra / Balanta
 Scorpio / ScorpionSagittarius / Sagetator
Capricorn / Capricorn
  Photos
What do you think? Recognize any of the ladies he used for the zodiac signs? What sign are you by the way? I'm a Libra and Sara is a Leo!:)



21 comentarii :

Moonstyle said...

great!

-L ♥ said...

This is beautiful! :)) I don't know what is my sign.. but I really like the first and the second picture! :)

Kisses your follower
-L♥
www.cup-of-hot-tea.blogspot.cz

Gargi Salgaonkar said...

Loved the Leo one, but I am a Virgo

CandyVioleta

Violeta Dumitru said...

Ulyana Sergeenko! Barbara Palvin?
I am a libra!

Beige Renegade said...

these illustrations are so beautiful!!

www.closetvoyage.com

Ella said...

Loved this, these look perfect to frame on a wall!!

xx
E

http://byebye-blondie.blogspot.com/

Ella said...

Loved this, these look perfect to frame on a wall!!

xx
E

http://byebye-blondie.blogspot.com/

Carly said...

These are all amazing! My sign is Cancer :) xxx

Algodão Doce said...

these illustrations are so beautiful!

www.algodao-doce.net

Jen27 said...

What beautiful, striking images! Thanks for sharing :)

-Jen

www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

Unknown said...

Wow ! I totally love !

Anonymous said...

Genial, me encanta!!
Saludos
http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

Ivana Split said...

amazing artist! I recognize some but not all...and I'm a Taurus:)

Unknown said...

Wow, i really like his work ! I'm libra and i'm fond of the drawing !

http://LondresPlease.blogspot.co.uk

sagalina said...

beautiful art!!

Join my Firmoo Giveaway: http://makeaboldstatement.blogspot.ca/2013/05/giveaway-firmoo-glasses.html

x,
Sagalina

Grace said...

these are incredible!

grace
http://herumbrella.com
Come Enter My GIVEAWAY!

Seepz said...

I love the illustrations! Amazing work by him! I am a fan!

~ Seepz
That Sassy Girl
That Sassy Girl on Bloglovin

Constance said...

I love his illustrations!! I'm a virgo even though it's not my favorite illustrion :)
xxx

Unknown said...

thanks to sharing :)

Alice in vintageland said...

@mustafa soydan - it was really my pleasure, you are amazingly talented but I guess you get that all the time!:)

Alandre said...

I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

AddThis Smart Layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...