Follow Pop Culture And Fashion Magic

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Game of Thrones - season 3 teasers

Winter is coming on March 31st. 

Are you guys as excited as I am about the new Games of Thrones season 3 premiere? We only have a few more days to wait: March 31st is the magic date.

Even thought I have read all the books, I’m still crazy about the series. The truth is that HBO did an amazing job with it. 

The new season will cover half of A Storm of Swords, the third novel in Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire saga and the second half of the book will be covered in season four. I really hope the show will be picked up for next year as that didn’t happen just yet, but I’m sure it will.

 Ain't that the truth? Ygritte, you're a true poetess:))))
 The scenery  is always breathtaking!
So many things happened in Game of Thrones season 1 and 2: betrayal after betrayal, characters hating each other, blood, dragons, love, war, intrigue  and the always shocking end of the season, so it’s not crazy to assume that we will get some much expected payoff time now.  

If you are a hardcore fan of Game of Thrones (like yours truly), you have to check out the The King's Roadmap that some very cool guys built recently - it's interactive and will be updated every week to keep up with the new episodes.


This third season was shot in five different countries, with many production teams working simultaneously. Besides Dubrovnik, Croatia, other filming locations included Morocco, Iceland - on the Vatnajökull glacier and Belfast, Northern Ireland.

Another highlight is the Game of Thrones season 3 casting and the fact that new characters will appear: Clive Russell as Bryndon "The Blackfish" Tully, Ciarán Hinds (Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy) as Mance Rayder, the fearsome King Beyond the Wall, Thomas Brodie-Sangster as Jojen Reed, the burning sword-wielding Baeric Dondarrion (Richard Dormer), slave-turned-handmaiden Missandei (Nathalie Emmanuel) and Diane Rigg as Lady Olenna Tyrell, "The Queen of Thorns."


HBO is taunting us for days now with a bunch of amazing new Game of Thrones season 3 trailers and after seeing them I have to say: “HBO, don’t worry, we are still interested in what you are offering!”. 

Also the released photos for the new season got me really excited! Did you see Daenerys with her army? Awesome, right?

And Joffrey, put down the freaking crossbow, you are an idiot and you will only hurt yourself with it (fingers crossed)!!! Why don’t you die already?

Sansa is looking more beautiful every day, I didn't see it at first but Sophie Turner is really stunning in this coming season!
 
And, George R. R. Martin, please don’t even think about doing what you said you are planning to do in the Game of Thrones at the San Diego’s Comic-Con: “I may have to start killing some of these characters to make room for new ones.” If you even touch Jon, Aria, Tyrion or Dany, I will never ever forgive you! 

That being said, I’m not that worried as the show is following the books pretty accurately so far and all my “no, you didn’t” moments have been already rehearsed. I basically know everything that will happen, but I still love to watch how they bring the story to life!

Besides, I’m sure that we can now rest assured Martin will never kill my favorite characters, I just publicly warned him! He would never diss me like that!


 Photos: 1, 2
Let the games begin! 
Are you a fan? Are you watching the Game of Thrones TV show? Have you read the "A song of Ice and Fire" saga yet? I personally think it's one of the best fantasy series ever written (and I should know - I've read them all)!


19 comentarii :

Dena PQ said...

love ice and fire saga! best books ever!
xx

http://therubyslippersblog.blogspot.com.es/

Konad-licious said...

I've read them all and can't wait for them to all be portrayed on TV. Don't worry, Joff gets what's coming ;)

agasuitcase said...

Love this series. I'm so excited
Kisses
Aga

New post
INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY WITH INDRESSME - WIN $40!!!
Follow me at Bloglovin!
www.agasuitcase.com

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

ahhh I am so excited!! I really cannot wait for this!! xx

Constance said...

I'm obssessed with this tv show!!!

http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

A Fine Balance said...

I have to say HBO has done a fantastic job with the series. I am on book 5 right now. it would be really sad if they didnt get picked up for another season! A Fine Balance

Otro blog fashion said...

Love Game of thrones so much!!!!!

http://otroblogfashion.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see this new season, I'm a fan of GOT.. great post..
http://teammode.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Me muero por ver la 3a temporada, adoro ésta serie, gracias por este post :)

Ideia Substancial said...

Eu não conhecia, fiquei conhecendo por aqui. Bjoooooooooo!

Elena Rudaya said...

I love the show, but I havn't read the book though. I wish I had time to do so!

Jen27 said...

Can't wait for Season 3! Great photos :)

-Jen

www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

Denisa L said...

it's like the ro fashion bloggers scene:))

Alice in vintageland said...

@Denisa
That's hilarious because is so true!:))))

Martina said...

HELLO DEAR ...!
I just got here on your blog, great post ... I like it!
I would be really happy if you would to follow each other? ... let me know
TI APPEARANCE
KISSES AND HAVE A NICE DAY!

MY BLOG> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/

FACEBOOK> http://www.facebook.com/ThisIsMyStyleByMartinaBlog?ref=hl

anapas said...

Wow!!!
The post is amazing!!!
I´m seeing the second part!!!
It´s so interesting...
Kisses!!

anapas
www.charadaporlavida.com

Unknown said...

Really its a great work i socked see this adventure pics of Game Of Thrones Season 7 thank you for it

northierthanthou said...

Brings back a few memories of the show.

Alandre said...

I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through my life weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how I could be transformed into a powerful person when I came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

AddThis Smart Layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...