Follow Pop Culture And Fashion Magic

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Today's mood

Have you ever answered a question by saying something funny, even a little outrageous, but the person directed to just didn't get it?

Well, it happens to me all the time - it's like people don't have any sense of humor. Taking yourself too seriously is so unattractive !

I mean, is it soo wrong to say this (when asked what's your style)?


How's your day so far?
 
 Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram / Pinterest / Tumblr / Twitter


9 comentarii :

Ana said...

I don't really like people without sense of humor.

http://thebeautyoflifeis.blogspot.pt

Sandra said...

Love Parks & Rec and this post made me laugh. It can get awkward when people don't get your jokes =)

S said...

I agree with you ! I love people with a sense of humour. I am sometimes funny, sometimes serious but I do appreciate humour in others and I laugh at myself a lot !
I have noticed that people with childlike qualities and a open heart have a good sense of humour.
take care,

karolinssss said...

I'm very funny person, but I don't like when someone exaggeratings :/

bloginka said...

haha I think that the answer is perfect:D:) I have a specific sense of humor as well and some people often feel offended when I didn't mean to offend them...
and by now, my day is a nightmare... I feel sooo under the weather, with a runny nose and cold.. :(
But hope u've got a better one:)
xoxo

ThefashionFlite said...

it so happens with me too !haha.
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin

alliedavies182 said...

hahaha, people shouldn't take things to seriously.. fashion is supposed to be fun, right?!
tie-dye-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

Yoyó Kim said...

Oh what a beautiful give away from Romwe! :D

Thank you very much for following! I really appreciate it! :)

Natasha Gregson said...

Haha love this!! I think one of the best things you can do is never take yourself too seriously :)

ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

<3

AddThis Smart Layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...