Follow Pop Culture And Fashion Magic

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Animal print dress goes green


As you can see from the weird light in these pictures, I haven’t yet mastered the art of photography! However, what I’m starting to do quite effortlessly is pose awkwardly in the center of Bucharest as if it were the most natural thing in the world. I’m not even blinking at all the people passing by and saying stuff.
The bitches can say whatever as long as they don’t stand in my frame and just move on!:)))))))

I just felt the need to confess that in case my animal print dress doesn’t make enough of a statement regarding how fierce I really am:)))). And yes, the cool top I’m wearing it's actually a dress (see it here worn as she was meant to), but I cannot wear as such at work because of it being too short for boring formal occasions. Still, I love it with my vintage lace skirt and green statement necklace for a bit of a color contrast. 

I’m wearing:
dress worn as a shirt/ rochie purtata  ca top - Romwe
  bag/geanta - Marks&Spencer
belt/ fusta- vintage 
necklace/colier - Zara
sunglasses/ ochelari  - Asos
shoes, bracelet/ pantofi, bratara - random brand

23 comentarii :

Miss Psycho Cat said...

Skirt, necklace, bag, sunglasses...perfect :)

Unknown said...

you are brilliant :) love this outfit!

Sadie said...

Great look, I love outfits that mix patterns and textures :) xx

Unknown said...

I love how you you mixed the pattern together in this outfit :)

Outside Looking In said...

Great mix of prints and love the necklace!!

Boho Vanity said...

i love the necklace! really pretty

x Jordan
- Boho Vanity -

sonia // daring coco said...

LOL this made me smile! Yes you can definitely see the fierceness in you. I love this dress/shirt with the green, they look so beautiful together!

Have a wonderful week!
SDMxx
http://daringcoco.blogspot.com.au/

coco said...

ce colier frumos...

daria said...

the dress looks really cool as a shirt, but my favorite thing is the bag - awe-some!

la vie quotidienne said...

AMAZING OUTFIT...you looks perfect my dear.

Nice pics.

Kises

www.LAVIEQUO.com

SHOP in: http://laviequo.blogspot.com/2012/04/laviequocom-shop.html

Alina said...

Great combo!Love the accessories!

tres chic chica said...

You look very pretty, LOVE this necklace. Have a nice day :)

xo Marie
http://nyorkeratheart.blogspot.com

Miss Funny Face said...

Nice top and necklace :)

Mimi said...

*gasp* your necklace is gorgeous! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

stilistele said...

totally gorgeous! llove the blouse and the way you paired it with that skirt and shoews :***
oh! and I love the fact that you don't mind the watching bitches! :))

Anna said...

I usualy don`t like animal print, but that dress looks gorgeous and I love how you paired it with the lace skirt! and the necklace is beautiful!

RetroStreetStation said...

extraordinary necklace. I love it <3

Anaivilo said...

I am in love with your necklace!! I adore the greens tones and it goes so well with the oufit! :D Perfect skirt;)

Tela de Araña said...

Very nice. Continue possing, forget the people!!!

Cheap designer dress said...

The necklace looks super stunning. But it would look much better with gown than this dress.

syedianm said...

this is fantastic blog for jewellery
Ethnic jewelry

original seed said...

that necklace is out of this world

Belinda said...

You look gorgeous and I love your necklace.
Great post!

Love,
Belinda.

AddThis Smart Layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...