Follow Pop Culture And Fashion Magic

Friday, December 23, 2011

10 easy DIY ideas for Holiday wreaths (center pieces)

Only two days until Christmas are left so I thought I should squeeze a fast holyday DIY project for all of you. Pretty much everybody is in vacation mood by now so I guess you have some free time to make a beautiful wreath to decorate the door, the walls or even the Christmas table.
The ideas and materials I found are very diverse so anybody should have at least one of them just lying around the house. Let’s start!

How about some colorful globes and cute fabric?! I bet all of you have those!

Colorful thick yarn and felt can always be put to good use!!! Here’s the proof!

 Do you have some apples, pine cones, nuts, acorns, chestnuts to spare? Well, than get busy and make one of these:

Did you ever think you could use burlap sacks to make such beautiful things; this wreaths look really cool and rustic. I love them!!!

♥  Do you have some dry plants (lavender), greenery and forest fruits around (cranberries)? Then you should make something like this:

♥  You know you can use Brussels sprouts for more than food, right? Just look at this cutie!!!

♥  Go ahead and gather as many leaves as you can and string them on a wire!


How about a different way to use the Christmas lights?

♥  For all of those who have lots of cut buttons, put them to good use and make a wreath out of them!


♥  Simple greenery wreaths with white, sheer bows can look so beautiful, don’t you think so?
Happy Holydays!!!!

   Facebook / Bloglovin / Instagram / Pinterest / Tumblr / Twitter

41 comentarii :

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

There is NO WAY I can craft up something like these. Although the nuts look like fun.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Mary said...

THEY'RE AWESOME! THANKS FOR THE TIP!

GoNcha GoNcha said...

those are lovely.
have a Cupcake sweet day!
http://gonchagoncha.blogspot.com/

Alina said...

So beautiful!love em!

lisa signorini said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

new Christmast post on my blog: I'm waiting for u!
kiss
www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

Saleem said...

i love your photograps!!!
my favourites times are chritsmas
kisses saleem

PureMorning said...

Great ideas :))
Merry Christmas !!!

Carolina said...

Love the ideas! Merry Christmas ^_^

Anonymous said...

great ideas, love these

Mia said...

I like them all!
Thank you so much for the comment on my blog!

www.diary-of-mia.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

omg I am in love with so many of these.. especially the first two.

Carla said...

J'aime beaucoup la 5,6,8

www.le-petit-monde-de-carla.blogspot.com

Eleonora said...

Love this xmas wreaths!

Merry christmas :)

Would you like to follow me on http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2236767/follie-di-make-up , too?

un bacio

Jessi said...

Great post! These are all gorgeous ideas, but I love the cute button wreath the best!

F. said...

Love it! ;)

Merry christmas!

xoxo F.

Zane said...

great ideas

Melody said...

These are soooo cute. My fav is the stars ;p

Molly Jean said...

Great post! I now am inspired to tap into my creative side

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas.
xoxo
Mónica

Our Youth said...

Ah great ideas but there's no way I could make anything look this good, haha.

Merry Christmas xxx

ftashion said...

Awesome ideas, love the photos! Thanks for sharing! Merry Crhistmas!

Ash :o)
ftashion

Dus of Cuddly Cacti said...

Ah, so many cute ideas I'll def have to bookmark this for next year (& get started a bit earlier). Thanks for sharing. Hope you're having a wonderful Christmas (early) : )

http://dusanabotswana.com/

caise said...

great ideas:)

Roosa said...

Oh so nice ones. :)

xx,
http://rosaliespaperplanes.blogspot.com/

AndreiaSalim said...

I want happiness, prosperity, health, achievements, peace and all the best for you family! Merry Christmas and Happy Year 2012!

http://deiafsalim.blogspot.com/

allie said...

this is so inspirational. my favorite is the one made with almonds.

check out my blog? I always follow back <3
http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

beautiful pics i love it!
i'm following you now!, Merry Xmas :)) Xoxo

Fleur said...

wow I really like the one with leaves

Caro * said...

Beautiful post ! !:)

Rocío said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog now, and I love it! This Christmas post is really cute!! Merry Christmas! xoxo

http://littlepocketful.blogspot.com/

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

All of these are SO creative! Love it.
Oh - Fancy That.

ylenia said...

Love them all!
And you've a great blog =)
Visit mine if you want, and let me know what you think!

XOXO
Ylenia

Antalya City Blog said...

♥╔╗──♥╔══╗♥╔══╗╔══╗♥╔══╗♥
♥║║──♥║╔╗║♥╚╗─╚╝─╔╝♥║═╦╝♥
♥║╚═╗♥║╚╝║♥─╚╗──╔╝─♥║═╩╗♥
♥╚══╝♥╚══╝♥──╚══╝──♥╚══╝♥

✿Ü“✿Ü“✿Ü“✿Ü“✿Ü“✿Ü“✿Ü“✿Ü“

THE BLONDE MOMENTS said...

I love your BLOG!!
http://viva-la--jenny.blogspot.com/

Tasia |Ruffles and Sequins| said...

Adoring all these - my favorite is the first one :)

Happy holidays <3
Tasia
http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love! Such great ideas! -Jessica

http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

thank you dear!! I follow you too. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! :)

xx
mycherrygum.com

JoJo said...

great post!
i love the more traditional wreaths, but that brussel sprout one is amazing!!

xx

Amazingly Beautiful by Isa Malago said...

Love those pictures! Now my following request went through.. I'm soorry :)

xox
Isa

Sofia Carvalho said...

So beautiful! I love it!
Sara I'm following you for a long time as Sofia Carvalho. Check it please. If not contacte me and I do it again.
Kisses

Anonymous said...

these are amazing!! happy holidays!!

fashionableroad.blogspot.com

AddThis Smart Layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...