Follow Pop Culture And Fashion Magic

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Incursion in my fashion dreams

I’ve asked myself countless time why I’m unable to update this blog as I should - often. The thing is I love fashion but I also get bored and sick of fashion. Life is so much more than fashion and I love so many things I can’t wholeheartedly write only about it. I used to have a personal blog, I wrote there for two years and then I had nothing else to say or I didn’t want to say anything else.

Still I think I need an audience and I actually think I need to write about something, so here I am, writing once a month about something fun and easy and enjoyable and hating the fact that spell check doesn’t work on my laptop. I also hate this new version of Word that I’ve installed on it trying to be hip and always on top of IT progress. I’m actually always under IT progress – I think I need a Facebook page! :)))))) One of the happiest hours of my life was when I somehow changed the html code for this blog and made it look like this – I’ve then forsaken it for a month and a half considering that effort was enough. In case you’re asking yourself what the hell am I saying here, keep doing that cause I don’t know myself – maybe is a sort of explanation of why I’ve been such a bad blogger.

And also know I’m a little bit happy and that’s because fall has finally come to Romania. Man, I love fall, it’s the perfect season – so inspirational, beautiful and melancholic; also you can actually wear clothes and not wish to live in your bathtub because of the heat. And if that is not enough, this is also that time of year when my favorite TV shows and possibly future favorite TV shows start again or just start. Just Wonderful!

I also love the direction fashion has gone this/last season (yes, I know this is so last spring but I’ve picked my favorites a long time ago and than forgot about them), it’s like every great designer has made an incursion in my fashion dreams and then came back and made a collection just for me. Thank you guys, please send two in every color of the following looks:
BCBG Max Azria
Max Mara
Tommy Hilfiger
Bottega Veneta
Andrew Gn
Carolina Herrera
Burberry Prorsum
Salvatore Ferragamo
Dolce Gabbana
Dolce Gabbana
Balmain
Etro
Missoni
Aquascutum
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton
Prada
Lanvin
Rag&Bone
Cynthia Steffe
Bensoni
Rodarte and Preen (in the middle)
Erdem
Herchovitch
Gucci
Sophia Kokosalaki
Julien Macdonald

Who's more your style?



3 comentarii :

Costin M said...

I know what you mean, I hate the fact that I don't update my blog more often.
I really like the military trend this fall, especially when combining something like a military inspired jacked with something soft.

Alice in vintageland said...

:) I love the military trend too, I always did and contrasts are always a good thing in my book!:)

Esther said...

Soacra mea aproape că m-a omorât, m-a dat afară din casă de multe ori, soțul meu a vrut mereu să semnez un ardei de divorț, totul pentru că nu am putut să rămân însărcinată, până l-am cunoscut pe Dr. DAWN ACUNA, Acest doctor Ea a promis că mă va ajuta după ce i-am explicat situația mea și chiar acum vreau să-i mulțumesc Dr. Dawn pentru că s-a ținut de cuvintele ei. În acest moment, soacra mea și soțul meu mă iubesc atât de mult. Sunt insarcinata, totul datorita Dr. Dawn acuna, contactati-o daca aveti dificultati sau situatii proaste chiar acum.
*Dacă vrei să-ți schimbi soacra.
*Daca vrei sa ramai insarcinata.
*Dacă vrei să-ți întorci iubitul.
*Dacă vrei ca vraja să fie activă.
Si etc.
Scrie-i pe Whatsapp: ,{ +2348032246310 }

AddThis Smart Layers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...